Arts

DJ Enferno To Headline Plexapalooza

DJ Enferno is set to headline Plexapalooza on March 22 at 9 p.m., with John Pierson as the featured act. Tickets for the concert will go on sale this Tuesday at 8 a.m. through the Robsham box office, available for $15 with a BC ID. 

Past acts for Plexapalooza have included the Bingo Players and Super Mash Bros. The annual Plex show was renamed Plexapalooza in 2011 during the administration’s moratorium on UGBC concerts-a concert at the Plex was allowed during this time due to a history of fewer alcohol transports for concerts at the recreational complex. 

A Washington D.C. native, Enferno’s foray into mainstream electronic music began as the DJ for Madonna’s 2008 Sweet & Sticky Tour. His work with mixing has otherwise centered mostly on creating remixes of work by A-list hip-hop and EDM acts, including LMFAO, Kanye West, Drake, Jay-Z, 2 Chainz, the Far East Movement, and Young Jeezy. Enferno has most notably made his impact on the electronic music community with his Kanye West and Avicii mashup “Levels vs. Love Lockdown” and his remix of LMFAO’s “Party Rock Anthem.” He is currently touring the United States.

*The original version of this article misidentified Super Mash Bros. as Super Smash Bros. The error has been corrected here.