Arts, On Campus, Off Campus

‘Legally Blonde,’ Chorale Concert, And More This Weekend In Arts

Boardwalk- Mile 21

(Saturday 1 P.M.)

Come to the Mod lot Saturday afternoon to celebrate the Marathon Monday Boardwalk tradition. There will be carnival games, inflatable obstacle courses, a mechanical bull, fried dough, burgers, and giveaways

Chorale Spring Concert

(Saturday, 8 p.m.)

Head back to Newton to see the University Chorale of Boston College perform its Spring Concert in Trinity Chapel this weekend. This will be one of its last performances before the end of the year. Tickets are $10 in advance and $15 at the door.

‘Legally Blonde’

(Thursday-Sunday)

The Boston College Contemporary Theater presents Legally Blonde! Check out the show’s Facebook page for information on times for each day. Tickets can be purchased through the Robsham Box Office.

‘Monkey Kingdom’

(Opens Friday)

Tina Fey narrates the newest Disney nature documentary. The film focuses on a blonde-bobbed monkey mother, Maya, that does everything she can to protect her newest baby and help him grow.

‘Paul Blart 2’

(Opens Friday)

Famed mall cop, Paul Blart, takes a much needed vacation with his daughter Maya. The two go out to Las Vegas before Maya goes to college for one last family trip before her big move. Vegas, however, isn’t as quaint as Blart expects it will be.

The Annual Showdown

(Saturday, 7 P.M.)

Come see the best of Boston College’s dance groups battle out at AHANA’s Annual Showdown. The Showdown will be held in Conte Forum Saturday night. Ticket can be bought at the Robsham Box Office or through the event’s Facebook page.

‘Unfriended’

(Opens Friday)

A disgraceful video of Laura Barns is anonymously posted on the Internet. Several days later she commits suicide. Her classmates are then haunted by a mysterious force that hacks into Laura’s social media accounts.

World Fiesta

(Thursday, 11-3 P.M.)

The International Club of Boston College will be throwing a World Fiesta Thursday. Swing by O’Neill Plaza Thursday morning and afternoon for international games, food, and other activities.