SPONSORED: 5 Reasons To Have Your Next Party At Osaka

Osaka Japanese Sushi & Steak House in Brookline’s Coolidge Corner could be site of your next party. Show your Boston College ID to get 20 percent off Sunday through Thursday and 15 percent off Friday and Saturday. Here’s what you can look forward on a night out at Osaka:

Hibachi

The staff of Osaka work hard to make their Hibachi dinners a truly interactive dining experience. Your group sits around a large table with the Hibachi grill at the center. The chef comes and makes your meal—it’s quite a show. Laugh as your friends try to catch flying zucchini pieces in their mouths (and occasionally, their shirts) and the chef shows you all the skills and tricks he’s got. It’s fun, it’s engaging, and it’s definitely more of an experience than your average sit down restaurant.

Good Eats

Not only does the food at Osaka come in huge portions (great for sharing and saving money), but it also has a lot to offer in terms of taste. The Hibachi is very fresh—you watch the chef cook the vegetables and meat right before your eyes. The sushi is also noteworthy, as their sushi chefs make it in-house at Osaka’s own sushi bar. You really can’t go wrong with anything on the menu—it all comes in large portions and tastes fresh and authentic.

Drinks

Downstairs, Osaka has a full bar. There is a lounge area for you and your crew to drink before or after your dinner. The drinks themselves are fun and great for sharing. The Scorpion Bowl is a great choice to split with a friend. It comes with two or more straws and guarantees good times!

Karaoke

On weekends, Osaka offers free karaoke nights downstairs by the bar. After you’re done eating, take your party downstairs for some karaoke fun. Hang out in the lounge and at the bar while your friends embarrass themselves singing old classics and modern favorites and/or dancing in front of strangers.

Accessibility

Osaka is conveniently located in Coolidge Corner, just a short ride down the C line from BC. If Uber is a priority for you, you and your friends can split an Uber X and only pay about $2-3 a person each way—not much more than the T would cost, anyway. After you eat, head back to Cleveland Circle to MA’s or Cityside to continue a great night out.

Featured Image Courtesy of Osaka Japanese Sushi & Steak House