Arts, On Campus

‘Kung Fu Panda 3,’ Plexapalooza, ‘Almost, Maine’ This Weekend in Arts

Almost, Maine

(ThursdaySunday at 7:30 p.m.)

Directed by Ryan Cooper (MCAS ’16), this emotional production tells the intersecting love stories of various couples living in a rural town in Maine. Sweet, sad, and adorable all at once, the play will be performed in the Bonn Theatre this weekend.

Plexapalooza

(Friday at 8:30 p.m.)

Did you score tickets to see The Chainsmokers perform some of today’s hottest EDM tracks live? The American DJ duo will play some of their most popular songs at BC’s annual Plexapalooza.

Jeff Dunham

(Saturday at 5 p.m.)

Popular comedian, ventriloquist, and producer Jeff Dunham will perform his stand-up routine in Boston this weekend. Take the T to Boston University’s Agganis Arena on Saturday to watch some of his award-winning comedy live.

Blue Man Group

(Now Playing)

Buy your tickets to Blue Man Group for a night of loud music, bright colors, and the incorporation of crazy props. The Charles Playhouse is your destination for an exciting show audiences won’t soon forget.

Nice Fish

(Now Playing)

Incorporating poetry, humor, and a whole lot of introspective conversation, Nice Fish is a story about two Minnesotan ice fishermen looking for their last catch of the season. Head to the American Repertory Theater in Cambridge to watch three-time Tony winner and Oscar nominee Mark Rylance in this production.

Kung Fu Panda 3

(Opens Friday)

Jack Black is back again in Dreamworks newest addition to the Kung Fu Panda saga. This time around, the loveable Po struggles with the transition from student to martial arts master.

The Finest Hours

(Opens Friday)

The SS Pendleton is severed by a violent storm, trapping over 30 sailors in a rapidly-sinking ship. Action-packed and suspenseful, the film hits theaters this weekend.

The Boy

(Now Playing)

When Greta accepts a nannying job in a rural English village, she is shocked to find out that the child she is expected to look after is actually an inanimate doll. Greta soon experiences some very disturbing events in this high-intensity horror film.

Featured Image By Dreamworks Animation