Arts, Music, Movies, On Campus, Off Campus

Picasso, Jim Norton, and Animal Collective This Weekend in the Arts

Animal Collective Concert

(Monday at  7 P.M.)

Stopping in Boston following the release of their latest album Painting With, Animal Collective is playing Monday night at the Royale mega-club on Tremont St. just South of the Boylston T-Stop. Buy tickets on the club’s website.

CAB Comedy Night

(Thursday at 7 P.M.)

The Campus Activities Board is putting on Comedy Night in Robsham Theater, featuring comic Alex Stone and Matthew Broussuard from Last Comic Standing, the Just for Laughs Comedy Show, and MTV’s Guy Code. Stop in for some laughs.

Carrie Underwood Concert

(Tuesday at 7 P.M.)

Carrie Underwood tours for her late 2015 album Storyteller as she enters the year with new songs and energy. She takes the stage at the TD Garden.

Improv Asylum

(Friday at 4 P.M.)

Improv Asylum puts on its Afternoon Delight Show, which will leave you craving more. The interactive experience is rife with participation and audience interactions, leading to a night of pure spontaneity.

Jim Norton: Mouthful of Shame Comedy Tour

(Friday)

Comic Jim Norton kicks off his 2016 Mouth of Shame Comedy Tour in Boston. As a New Jersey native and a regular on late night television, Norton is sure to bring his brand of dark and cringeworthy comedy to Boston this Friday at the Wilbur Theatre with two shows at 7:30 and 10:00.

Juice @ Garage

(Thursday at 9:30)

Juice heads to the Garage Lounge for what is to be another complete performance from the band who has proven themselves again and again. For those who have not had the opportunity to see the band in person, the chance is now, on Linden Street in Allston.

Learning How to Drown

(Feb 17 through 21)

Stop by the Bonn Theatre in Robsham to see a beautiful love story that blends myth and mirth. As some characters begin to understand the complexities of love, they look to the past to glean insight into the topic that has remained elusive throughout time.

Visiting Picasso Pieces at MFA

(Feb through July)

A small visiting collection of Picasso pieces are on display in the MFA. The renowned artist’s works are truly a sight to be seen, and with the works in close proximity, a unique experience is to be had.

Featured Image By Associated Press