Arts, Off Campus

Art After Dark, Sunday Concert Series, and The Lumineers This Weekend in the Arts

Juice

(Friday at 9 p.m.)

Buy your tickets today for this popular BC band’s first concert of the school year. Grab your closest friends and enjoy a night of fruity funk and original hits like “Gold” and “Pineapple Groove” at the Brighton Music Hall.

Jason Aldean with Kid Rock

(Friday at 5:30 p.m.)

Get your country fix at Fenway Park this weekend at Jason Aldean’s end-of summer show. Featuring appearances from Thomas Rhett and Kid Rock, this concert is sure to be an entertaining event for country music lovers.

Sully

(Opens Friday)

This biopic features Tom Hanks as famed pilot Capt. Chesley Sullenberger, the man who made an emergency landing in New York’s Hudson River. The outbreak of an investigation, however, threatens this hero’s reputation.

When the Bough Breaks

(Opens Friday)

After seeking the help of a surrogate mother, John and Laura Taylor believe the arrival of a child will complete their perfect family. Surprisingly, the woman who can make their dreams come true may just be a living nightmare.

The Lumineers

(Wednesday at 6:30 p.m.)

This folk-rock band is set to bring old favorites and new releases to the Blue Hills Bank Pavilion. Purchase tickets now to hear the band perform chart-toppers like “Ophelia” and “Ho Hey”.

“Seeing Pink” Photo Gallery

(September 2016)

Browse O’Neill’s third-floor gallery and enjoy this exhibit by fine arts professor Lisa Kessler about meaning, conflict, and the various implications of the color pink.

Art After Dark

(Friday at 6 p.m.)

As part of its new student late-night series at the new McMullen Museum of Art, BC students are invited to explore its halls. This night at the museum features food, music, games, and art.

Sunday Concert Series: A Far Cry

(Sunday at 1:30 p.m.)

Attend this week’s Sunday concert at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum. Enjoy an afternoon of classical music masterpieces played by the Gardner’s resident orchestra.

Featured Image By Dualtone Records