On this episode…
- In the third week of October, Boston College students hosted several events in response to incidents of racism on campus. Hear from Akosua Achampong, the president of UGBC and the host of the march, and Dean of Students Thomas Mogan, who is a primary link for students to work with the administration, on the steps they’re taking to make a lasting difference.
Some additional background reading and listening…
- Episode #4 of Eagle-Eyed, in which we dove into this main week of activism.
- ICYMI, our stories of Monday’s relay, Wednesday’s walkout, and Friday’s march.
- A letter passed by the UGBC senate in late October, calling on BC’s administration to make institutional change.
- A Microsoft Word document containing the Student Assembly’s resolution on bias-related incidents.
Ways to listen…
On your computer: Click play on the embedded SoundCloud bar at the top of this post. You can also navigate to bcheights.com/eagle-eyed to see the latest episodes.
On your iPhone, iPad, or other Apple device: here’s the link. You can also search “eagle-eyed” in the iTunes Store to listen and subscribe.