Arts, On Campus, Off Campus

This Weekend In Arts: Fleabag Cafe Show, Sing It To The Heights, And More

Focus

(Opens Friday)

A con-man’s greatest scheme is complicated by the reemergence of his former lover and partner. Will Smith and Margot Robbie (The Wolf of Wall Street) star as the two high-stakes troublemakers.

Great American Songbook: The Music of Disney

(Sunday 7:30 P.M.)

Members of the Berklee Contemporary Symphony Orchestra will be playing music from famous Disney movies and TV shows at the Berklee Performance Center. Admission is 8 dollars in advance and 12 dollar the day of the show.

The Jest Wing

(Thursday 8:30 P.M)

Asinine sketch and improv comedy group along with Generation Citizen are hosting a night of political comedy in Fulton 511. Admission is free.

The Lazarus Effect

(Opens Friday)

Researchers have discovered a serum, codenamed, “Lazarus,” that can bring the dead back to life, but their discovery may turn out to be too good to be true. Olivia Wilde and Donald Glover star as two of the scientists who come across this unparalleled discovery.

My Mother’s Fleabag Spring Cafe Show

(Thursday 7 P.M.)

The improv group My Mother’s Fleabag will be putting on an interactive Spring Cafe Show in Gasson 305 this week. Flea-lady Tatiana “Tomagotchi Terror” Schaefer, A&S ‘16, is back from abroad and will be in the show. Admission is free.

Sing It To The Heights!

(Thursday 7 P.M)

The Emerging Leadership Program is hosting an ‘American Idol’ inspired singing competition in Robsham Theater this week. The winner will be chosen by votes from the audience. Tickets can be purchased through the Robsham Box Office.

Symphony of the Goddesses

(Friday at 8 P.M.)

The Boston Symphony Hall will play host to music from the famous game franchise The Legend of Zelda this Friday. The acclaimed world tour features a larger than life video accompaniment and chronicles the history of the legendary series.

Thursday Trivia!

(Thursday 9 P.M.)

The Campus Activities Board is holding a Trivia night this week on the second floor of Lower. They will be serving free pizza and drinks and the winning team will be given 25 dollars in the form of a surprise gift card.

Featured Image Courtesy of Warner Bros. Pictures