Arts, Music, Movies, Off Campus

‘Storks’ Fly, Lynyrd Skynyrd is a Free Bird, and Boston Symphony Soars This Weekend in the Arts

‘Bridget Jones’s Baby’

(Now Playing)

This addition to the series brings Bridget’s complex love life back to the big screen. After the surprising discovery that she is pregnant, Bridget wonders whether her old flame Mark or her new beau Jack is the father-to-be.

Boston Symphony Orchestra

(Saturday at 6 p.m.)

Famous Chinese pianist Lang Lang joins forces with Andris Nelsons to play a beautiful selection of Russian masterpieces for a Boston crowd. Head to the Boston Symphony Hall this weekend for an unforgettable night of live music.

Hailee Steinfeld

(Sunday at 7 p.m.)

The actress-turned pop princess will play original songs this weekend at Boston’s Blue Hills Bank Pavilion. The 19-year-old’s high-energy hit “Love Myself” is sure to make the set list.

Lynyrd Skynyrd

(Friday at 7 p.m.)

Buy your tickets now to experience classic American rock songs from a band who made bluesy southern rock popular in the ’70s. Come to the Blue Hills Bank Pavilion this Friday to hear a revival of the great band’s hit tracks, such as “Free Bird” and “Sweet Home Alabama.”

Meghan Trainor

(Saturday at 7 p.m.)

Made famous for her body-positive song “All About that Bass,” this Massachusetts-born singer will return to Boston this weekend at the Blue Hills Bank Pavilion. Enjoy her performance of new singles like “NO” and “Me Too.”

Old Dominion

(Sunday at 12 p.m.)

As part of Country 102.5’s Street Party, this popular country group will bring some of its chart-topping hits to Boston. Head to the House of Blues on Sunday for country’s annual afternoon of good food and even greater music.

‘Storks’

(Opens Friday)

In this high-flying family comedy, storks deliver packages in place of babies. Andy Samberg lends his voice to Junior, the company’s top delivery stork, who finds himself in trouble when he is tasked to find a home not for a routine package, but for an unauthorized human girl.

‘The Magnificent Seven’

(Opens Friday)

When greedy industrialist Bartholomew Bogue seizes control of Old West town Rose Creek, his insatiable desire to mine gold is met with opposition from some unassuming townspeople. Bounty hunters, henchmen, and evil collide in this unconventional crime/action blend.

Featured Image By Warner Bros. Pictures