Arts, On Campus, Off Campus

Muse, ‘Los Olvidados,’ and ‘Dirty Grandpa’ This Weekend in Arts

Muse

(Monday at TD Garden, 7:30pm)

English rock band Muse is set to hit the stage at Boston’s TD Garden this Weekend. Grab tickets to hear the high-energy performance of their newest album Drones.

Jennifer Nettles

(Saturday at House of Blues, 8pm)

Head to the House of Blues this weekend to hear new songs from country singer Jennifer Nettles. After breaking into the music scene and making headlines as the lead vocalist for Sugarland, Nettles is currently pursuing a solo career.

Los Olvidados

(Thursday in Devlin 101, 9am-5pm)

Visit Devlin 101 for this pop-up exhibition featuring the work of Ramiro Gomez. A panel discussion with the artist is scheduled for Thursday, and the art will be on display for one day only.

24 Hour News Paintings Exhibit

(O’Neill Library, Jan-May)

The O’Neill Library’s Level Three Gallery will feature a semester-long exhibit titled 24 Hour News. Professor Mary Armstrong of the Fine Arts Department shares her meditations on war through a series of paintings.

Dirty Grandpa

(Opens Friday)

Zac Efron and Robert De Niro co-star in this crude new comedy. Filled with crazy parties, wild bar fights, and spring break madness, the movie hits theatres this weekend.

Ride Along 2

(Now Playing)

Comedian Kevin Hart teams up with Ice Cube to bring viewers this action-packed sequel. Entangled in a drug ring, this unlikely pair attempt to bring justice to a corrupt system.

13 Hours

(Now Playing)

John Krasinski stars in this chaotic account of a security team who works to defend the United States Consulate in Benghazi.

5th Wave

(Opens Friday)

As a series of alien attacks put the human race on the brink of extinction, fearless teenager Cassie Sullivan sets off on a frantic search for her brother. Alliances form and friendships are tested in this fast-paced sci-fi film.

Featured Image By Columbia Pictures