2016 Football Preview

A transfer quarterback with something to prove. A running back recovering from a broken foot. A tight end looking to bring the position back to relevance. A quarterback-turned-wide receiver that’s the fastest on the team. And the best defense in the country. There’s all that and more to look forward to with Boston College football in 2016.

Boston College Defense

Blue Collar, Ivy Green Aggressive. Disciplined. Together. Unselfish. Confident. That's how the Boston College defense will remain on top.

Beneath the drab cement ceiling holding up Yankee Stadium, in the corner by a loading dock littered with maroon cloth, ...
Read More
/

Out of State Patrick Towles played his whole life at Kentucky, but he has arrived at BC for one final ride.

Have you ever faced pressure before? Have you ever felt the eyes of thousands bearing down on you each Saturday, ...
Read More
/
jonathan hilliman

Run Loud, Speak Louder On his road to recovery, Jonathan Hilliman turned to music.

Ten years before Boston College running back Jonathan Hilliman suffered the first impactful injury of his career, Inquoris Johnson, a ...
Read More
/
Tommy Sweeney

The Jewel from Jersey Tight end Tommy Sweeney might be the secret weapon for BC's offense

Steve Addazio has a type.  He likes his guys dudely, his Smuckers uncrusted, and his victories topped off with a ...
Read More
/
Jeff Smith

Catching On Quarterback turned wide receiver, Jeff Smith looks to make an impact in his new position.

With a little more than 10 minutes to go in the fourth quarter, things looked bleak for Boston College football ...
Read More
/

2016 schedule