Photos, Featured Story, The Week in Photos

The Week in Photos: 10/28 – 11/3

Robert Dear, president of the American Enterprise Institute, presents the Jack Miller Center Constitutional Day Lecture hosted by the Boston College political science department, Thursday, Oct. 31, 2019. (Bridget Clark / Heights Staff)

Senior midfielder Lasse Lehmann follows Syracuse’s Julio Fulcar while the sophomore takes a touch, Friday, Nov. 1, 2019. (Nicholas Newbold / For The Heights)

Senior outside hitter Jill Strockis serves the ball during BC volleyball’s match against Louisville, Friday, Nov. 1, 2019. (Maggie DiPatri / Heights Editor)

Junior defender Mia Karras competes with Clemson’s Julie Mackin for control of the ball, Thursday, Oct. 31, 2019. (Kayla Brandt / Heights Staff)

Sophomore goaltender Maddy McArthur makes a save during BC women’s hockey game versus Providence, Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019. (Kait Devir / For The Heights)

Sophomore forward Kelly Browne attempts to win a faceoff during a game versus Providence, Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019. (Kait Devir / For The Heights)

Sophomore forward Kelly Browne skates the puck past UNH’s Maureen Howran, Friday, Nov 1, 2019. (Ikram Ali / Heights Editor)

Gabriela Alvarez Castañeda, founder and Artistic Director of Bula Arts and Culture and Bula Dance Company, dances while musician Fernando Lopez plays guitar during A Migratory Tour of Love and Memory, hosted by the Center for Human Rights and International Justice, Tuesday, Oct. 29, 2019. (Molly Bankert / For The Heights)

Costume sketches for the upcoming production Noises Off hang on display in the Boston College theatre department costume design studio, Wednesday, Oct. 29, 2019. (Meegan Minahan / Heights Editor)

Crystal Tiala, set designer for the upcoming production Noises Off, poses with the play’s set model in front of the actual set, Wednesday, Oct. 20, 2019. (Maggie DiPatri / Heights Editor)

Dancers from Masti, BC’s Bollywood dance group, perform during the Rookie Showcase hosted by Sexual Chocolate, Friday, Nov. 1, 2019. (Aman Sinha / For The Heights)

Philosophy professor Dr. Gregory Fried poses in his office for The Heights’ feature, “Meet the New Faces of MCAS,” Thursday, Oct, 31, 2019. (Molly Bankert / For The Heights)

Dr. Brian Zhou, assistant professor of physics, poses in his lab for The Heights’ feature, “Meet the New Faces of MCAS,” Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2019. (Ikram Ali / Heights Editor)

Assistant professor of studio art Jane Cassidy poses in front of her animation project for The Heights’ feature, “Meet the New Faces of MCAS,” Thursday, Oct. 31, 2019. (Ikram Ali / Heights Editor)