Today, as an April Fool’s joke, we published an article that stated the local Boloco had caused food poisoning in students. The fictional piece was part of The Depths, a joke publication published by The Heights each April Fool’s Day. This was a satirical take on an incident last semester in which students became ill with the norovirus after eating at Chipotle—an unfortunate event that had nothing to do with Boloco. The joke article was entirely untrue, and we regret any harm or confusion caused to Boloco, its customers, or its employees.
Editor-in-Chief, The Heights