Letters To The Editor

LTE: A Word Of Thanks

By:

We have moved forward. Last year, Matt Nacier, our teammates, and I envisioned that our administration would not be a perfect one, but a full one. I accept responsibility for everything that UGBC has done over the past year. Although there have been many challenges and criticisms, it would have been a fool’s errand to attempt to please everyone all the time. We have accomplished our goal-to catalyze a more dynamic student voice.

LTE: Reflections Of A College Conservative

By:

I am a card-carrying Republican. As a Catholic, Asian-American, and Millennial student government leader, my conservative political beliefs mark me as a rarity. From Maryland to Massachusetts, my political stance elicits expressions ranging from disdain to disgust. The most common reaction is confusion.

LTE: On Quitting The Marathon

By:

From the viewpoint of a Campus School Marathon Team Chair who contributed to the decision not to send Campus School runners to the Boston Marathon this year, I would like to address Kendra Kumor’s column, “Not Afraid of Quitting,” published on March 24.

LTE: On The Need For Bus Etiquette

By:

As a Boston College Law student and double Eagle, the worst part of my day is not waking up early, reading unintelligible cases, or even waiting behind people who pay with cash at the dining halls. Instead, I have come to dread riding the buses to and from class. Bus etiquette has declined appallingly since I graduated last May.

Top